02/18/08 Open Position: eCommerce Project Manager / Account Executive
osHelpers.com, a fast-growing ecommerce company is looking for osCommerce/ CRE Loaded project managers with great experience with osCommerce shopping carts to support our growing client base. The osCommerce project manager provides a central communication medium for clients and programmers and plays a vital role in the oscommerce project management process. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment, handling multiple projects and continuously communicating with clients and programmers. This position requires previous experience with different oscommerce versions, knowledge of common bugs and errors, installation problems, contributions and project management skills.
This is an off-site opportunity. Project requests by our clients will be forwarded to you. You’ll be responsible for analyzing the requests and consulting with programmers in charge in order to determine timeline and project cost. You will report your estimate directly to our sales department. Once the sales department approves the project, you’ll be responsible for project management and delivery of the project within set timelines.
- Analyze osCommerce related project specifications and correspond directly with clients to determine exact needs
- Consult with our programmers and designers in regards to the project
- Estimate project timeline and total development cost
- Present estimate to sales department, if approved, present estimate to client
- Assign project to our programming teams and mediate between clients and programmers during project development stages
- Oversee project progress, update clients and management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 2-3 years extensive osCommerce experience
- Previous project management experience
- Additional experience with loaded versions of osCommerce (CRE Loaded, PRO, B2B, osCmax)
- Technical support and customer support experience a plus
Candidate must be available 5 hours a day via instant messenger and able to excel and adapt in a rapid growth environment, manage multiple projects and occasional shifting priorities. We expect the position to be 25-30 hour work per week.
Starting salary and project commission will be negotiated depending on previous experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your inquiry to: careers AT oshelpers.com